Nitrogen Announces Client Acquisition and Engagement Growth Platform Enhancements at 2022 Fearless Investing Summit
More than 1,000 industry influencers gather in Salt Lake City for the wealthtech event of the year
SALT LAKE CITY – OCTOBER 20, 2022—Nitrogen, the industry-leading growth platform for wealth management firms — used by tens of thousands of financial advisors to help investors invest fearlessly in all market conditions — today announced major enhancements to its growth platform at the company’s annual Fearless Investing Summit. More than 50 asset management and technology partners as well as over 1,000 firm executives, advisors and industry influencers are gathered to share their experience growing their firms amid market volatility.
“We hear consistently from the scaling wealth management firms that we serve — growth is their primary challenge. As we’ve continued to deliver the innovation we promised to the marketplace, being the primary driver of growth for the firms and advisors we serve has become our clear job #1, and it’s one that we are prepared to do in every market condition,” said Aaron Klein, CEO at Nitrogen. “This week, we’ve gathered the best and brightest of wealth management in Salt Lake City to share their experience leveraging the industry’s most advanced technology to start the growth flywheel spinning, create a consistent client experience, engage anxious investors to keep them on track, and use analytics to drive alignment across their firm. We’re honored by our role in helping to drive their growth.”
During the two-day event, Nitrogen unveiled major enhancements to the company’s wealth management growth platform, extending the features available to advisors acquiring, engaging and retaining clients.
- Check-ins: An all-new experience for gauging client market sentiment with periodic email check-ins make client psychology insights more measurable and actionable than they’ve ever been.
- Account Groups: More ways to organize and categorize accounts in Nitrogen’s All-New Portfolios Experience, optimized for integration with asset platforms, or management by time horizon, goals, or other ‘buckets of money’ approaches.
- Tax Drag: A new metric for intuitively displaying the tax liability triggered by distributions becomes a winning factor for best-interest proposals alongside the Risk Number® and GPA®.
- Snapshot Report: A one-page, side-by-side report comparing advisory fee, expense ratios, and Tax Drag in a current or proposed portfolio, available later this year.
- New in Discovery: Since its launch at the Fearless Investing Summit in 2021, Discovery has grown to include new filters for fixed income, a turnover ratio filter, and covers new securities such as separately managed accounts and bond funds.
- New in Nitrogen Compliance: Nitrogen’s compliance and configuration hub for scaling firms now includes new tools for pinpointing misalignment, finding concentrated holdings, and flagging issues across accounts and households.
Unveiled leading up to Summit, Nitrogen Ultimate is the firm’s flagship offering and includes all features of the Nitrogen growth platform in a package designed for growing and established firms. Ultimate integrates into CRM, asset platform, and financial planning workflows to get the growth flywheel spinning, drive a consistent client experience, deliver the insights to accelerate your progress, and protect your business value with powerful compliance analytics.
For more information about Nitrogen or a demo, go to riskalyze.com.
Nitrogen is the company that invented the Risk Number®, which powers the Growth Platform for financial advisors and wealth management firms, and was built on top of a Nobel Prize-winning academic framework. Advisors, RIAs, broker-dealers, and asset managers use the Nitrogen platform to start the growth flywheel spinning, create alignment between clients and portfolios, leverage sophisticated analytics and research to increase the quality of their advice, and keep the rocket ship they’ve built safely on course — all with the mission of empowering the world to invest fearlessly. To learn more, visit www.riskalyze.com.